Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Beginning Bloggers

It is interesting how things seem to take off in waves.  This spring I have had multiple teachers decide to use blogs with their classes, and so I have been spending quality time here in Blogger.  I wonder if that is because Blogs have been around long enough to "feel safe".  Whatever the reason, I am excited for the new opportunities it is affording me with both teachers and students.
This will be a nice venue for me to continue to expand my comfort level with Blogging, so that my skills are fresh, and I am prepared to easily answer any questions that come up.
I created some very simple directions in Google Docs that anyone is welcome to take and modify for their own students if you so desire.

I am looking forward to learning and exploring with all you lovely library ladies this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment