Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Final Reflection

As always, Cool Tools was a great source of motivation and meaningful application of learning this year.  I developed lessons, digital content, programs, and assessments to enrich our library program.  I love the practical application aspect, coupled with a rich collection of resources.  This year, it was particularly helpful to find ideas and tools to expand opportunities for Diversity, as this is one of our Strategic goals in my district.  This was a theme that I was able weave into many of the topics that I explored and applied. 

I will sorely miss this learning opportunity in the future.  I am excited that our SLS is utilizing a similar format for a book study next year with Maximizing School Librarian Leadership, because this will afford me continued opportunities to participate in a learning community.  I find that the accountability and encouragement of the learning community greatly increases my engagement. 

Thank you for all of the passion and expertise you have poured into this course over the years Polly!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for participating over all these years! It's been a long run. And thanks for sharing so many great ideas and insights throughout all the workshops.

    ReplyDelete